Cannabis conferences that feel more like product placement opportunities. “Networking” events that end up filling trash cans with discarded business cards. Insights that turn out to have no practical application.
We’ve all been there – which is why we’re so dedicated to making Microscopes & Machines an antidote to your typical boring conference. We’ve been busy creating in-depth content to help highlight what makes us special, but we also know how busy you are, so we wanted to take a moment to just plainly lay out why this is a one-of-a-kind cannabis and help conference.
1) Speakers: 16 speakers over two tracks featuring the experts who are actively creating the future of cannabis medicine and manufacturing. Click here for a full list of speakers.
2) Vibratorium: Live entertainment, CBD mocktails, special treats, and giveaways to close out the event in style. Click here to learn more.
3) Networking: Take advantage of our unprecedented array of experts to make connections and ask questions normally reserved for paid consultations.
4) The Giving Spirit: 10% of proceeds will be donated to The Giving Spirit, which provides immediate aid to homeless people and families in L.A. Click here to learn more.
5) Organic Meals: There’s no such thing as a good time without good food: Breakfast snacks, lunch and dinner will be served by local, organic restaurants.
6) Technology: Get a sneak peek at some of the latest innovations in cannabis manufacturing and technology, shown here for the first time ever.
The final piece that is going to make this conference truly special is you. We hope you’ll join us in Los Angeles on July 27, and in the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or requests.
Special discounts available for military and social equity applicants/owners
For more details and to purchase tickets, visit: www.microscopesandmachines.com
Press inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!